onsdag 13 mars 2013

Day of rest

No training today, so I decided to take a walk (in my new shoes) into town to buy t-shirts that I can train in, and maybe a new bag for school stuff. The one I have is from like 2008 and have seen its better days.

Puma
They said it would be 17 degrees and cloudy, but it was more like 8 degrees. LIES.

I met with Arthur who came from the lab and we went to a store called Graniph, which has a lot of nice
t-shirts and I found four to be to my liking. Two T-shirts is only 4200 yen (280 SEK), so it was totally worth it. After that we went and had some casual lunch at Higashiyama, a yakiniku place, that has a lunch menu including 300g of mixed meat (beef and pork), rice, salad and soup for 1000 yen (67 SEK). The downside with that lunch offer is that the meat is pretty fatty, but pretty good anyway. I will try something else next time though. When I lived in Sendai last time, I went there a lot during lunch with Tobias, and thinking of that reminded me of getting a new point card.

Said T-shirts
The Lunch, with a big L, as in meat
After lunch I realized that because I had bought nice t-shirts, I still did not have any to train in, which was the target of this visit to town, so we went back to UNI-CLO, and there I bought four no-name t-shirts for 500 yen each. Perfect to kill with my sweat.

Oh, we went to the arcade and played some jubeat as well. I'm sorry Arthur that I have made you addicted (mohahahahaah). I unlocked Kung-fu mama last time, a song that is available on the European iPad-version, and I got an A on advanced level 7 on the first try! The guy in the youtube clip plays extreme level 9. I tried that as well and I aaaalmost got a C (which is pass). Damn it's funny

Exhibit A

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar