tisdag 23 april 2013

A Small Jump In Time

Uh, I had an awesome spring break and did a lot of breaky things.

Now when that is done, Hello again!

School has started and this semester I will study some Japanese. My plan is to challenge N1 (the highest grade of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test) in July, so I need to review grammar, and practice reading. I did the old version of the JLPT in December 2008, but failed quite badly and have ever since wanted to to it again. I think I'll do better with studying Japanese now when I actually am in Japan again than try to hammer my brain with grammar and stuff in Sweden where it feels kind of pointless.

The weather is getting better every day and the sakura (cherry blossoms) is in full bloom, but sometimes the weather is really acting strange. Two days ago it was snowing! And last week we had 25 degrees! I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked out the window.

Sakura in full bloom (I cheated and uploaded a picture from my vacation in Tokyo)
SNOW!
I have also practiced reading though manga a bit more lately and I am currently reading the latest released volume of Claymore (do you remember?), volume 23 and it is awesome.

There is also an anime that is airing right now called Shingeki no Kyojin, that is also a recommendation from me to all of you.

Just a rainbow cloud in a circle around the sun. Nothing special here


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar