måndag 4 mars 2013

Gaming day

Today I woke up at 5:30 after a good nights sleep with all the lights lit on max (yes I fell asleep while reading. again.). I decided to play some company of heroes today instead of just watching streams as I usually do, but I think it is boring to play 1v1 if I don't have any interaction. Therefore I decided to try the free streaming software OBS for a change. It feels kind of a waste because I have bought a license for xsplit, but it seems that OBS don't use as much CPU.

It worked like a charm and I had 30 viewers at one point!
I only played as PE and started as lvl 8. became lvl 9-8-9-8 and ended at 9 again. That's when I decided to stop.

How's that for nerdy computer gaming talk?

Oh, and I have gotten a big blister on my foot for some reason. I mean, a little walk for one hour shouldn't do that. It has stayed the same size for 4 days, but today I killed it by puncture it and drain it from liquid. Mmmm, blister liquid.

Just look at that!
I also received the rest of the Claymore manga which I ordered two days ago, so now I have more awesome reading to look forward to.

Oh, and I also joined the dark side and signed up for spotify premium.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar