torsdag 7 mars 2013

Training

I'm back on track!

After no training during my trip to Tokyo, and then because of the cold I got two days before I came back to Sendai, it felt really good to go to the gym and kill my legs. I have a problem to walk properly today, and it's going to be even more difficult tomorrow. Lovely feeling!

Skip leg day, and you will end up like this
I was feeling a bit "uäääää I don't want to train today!!!" yesterday, but I started to watch some motivational videos on youtube and thought "of course I will go to the gym today!". So pro-tip: if you don't feel like training, watch motivational videos on youtube and remember WHY you are training.

One of the videos I watched featured a lot of chins, pull-ups and other exercises including a bar, so yesterday evening I searched the nearby area for such equipment. I remembered that most of the schools I've seen has like a bar-rack on different heights in the school yard, and as we have a school across the street from where I live, I went to check it out.

There they were, the beautiful bars shining in the darkness, a construction with two different heights. Unfortunately, they were too low for me, but then I noticed another set to the right which had perfect height. I noticed a sign below that said: 「危険です。危ないですから使わないでください」or in English: DANGER! It's dangerous, so please do not use these.
I don't know if the reason behind that was because it was late, and they put up the signs every night, or if you just can't use them for som other reason.

I will use them (evil laugh).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar